Friday, October 1, 2021

10/01/2021 Friday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 

On my morning check, I arrived shortly after Luana left - per her wallow and trail. KG54 Huaka'i was sleeping nearby she hauled out at the night high tide. 

Further down RG28 Lefty was sleeping between some logs. It looks like his molt has started.
I went down to the next beach and found an overnighted R407 Kawika. He and Kainoa have been playing dancing chairs for that spot.
Headed to the point. Sighted an overnighted RL98 Lina on her favorite beach.
RL74 Kami found herself a nice cozy cove to rest
R330 Squinty was doing a swim by some pools while RW02 PVKauai was in a deep sleep on a reef island.
On my way back I checked all the seals they were still in same spots. RN58 Luana had joined Kawika.
More soon - Be Safe šŸŒŗšŸ˜·

No comments: