Thursday, June 27, 2019

June 27, 2019 (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Just a reminder I have all these photos in high definition and tag or marker pics


Started early and my first find was RN58 "Luana" she spent all day in the same spot and left in the late afternoon
I spent an hour looking for RL20 "Kalua" D51 and gave up.
Made it thru the park assessing roads, once in the NARS from far I spotted RO40 "Ka'ena" at the end of the Runway.

On my way out met Team T&D heading in. I had to deal with some matters before I was able to go out again and check on RL20 "Kalua" who was hauled out on his birth beach. It's the first time we document him there after mom took him to another location when he was barely 2 weeks old. He is expanding his horizon.
I check on momma "Luana" she was still there then further up the beach RK88 "Puna" was hauled out sleeping peacefully. At a VERY respectful distance a group of 10 or more very young kids were having an art class, "Puna" was there model !  More tomorrow ðŸŒº
 

No comments: