Wednesday, July 15, 2020

07/15/2020 (part 2) Wednesday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

I was down at dawn and only RN58 Luana was @ Lyman's West.
When I came back an hour or so later RK40 Napua had hauled out where she was yesterday also @ Lyman's West

At the point I was skunked until RN04 Kainoa hauled out. He's still hooked but it doesn't seem to bother him in the least. After rechecking yesterday's pics it is possible that he was one of my UUs in the Main Pool
As I was leaving, I saw RL74 Kami haul out on outer reefs of BG's Pool

Back on this side I found PO4 Kai D84 @ Lyman's near Luana's Tide Pool. As I was downloading the photos I noticed the pair of glasses beside him. This afternoon I went down and found them on the waterline. Kai had moved further towards BB side due to the tide. 
More tomorrow 🌺
 

No comments: