Saturday, October 24, 2020

10/24/2020 Saturday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

It was back to crazy days out here. No maskd No respecting number of people...so I had a lot of work to do.

In the seal world only 2 sightings. Little RL98 Lina, whom overnighted among her favorite rocks, on my second check she was down near the waterline cooling off. I met Winona (who has visited a few with Marilyn and Gail on the South shore as well as Barbara on the West side) the girl has been studding her seals and knew what she was talking about. Come back again. I also met Kate, who was enjoying Lins presence.
RW02 PVKauai was nice and relaxed in a tide pool with a family of 17 people cooling off in the Main Pool near him. I did a long outreach and answered tons of questions from kids and adults.  More soon - Be safe ðŸŒºðŸ˜·

No comments: