Saturday, November 16, 2019

November 16, 2019 Monk Seal Dailies - Not Happening

It is with GREAT frustration that I am unable to post todays dailies due to some computer problems.
It's clear I have to bring it in for repairs.... 

Other than that it was a busy day today..... Lesley, Team Billand, Marilyn, Posse pal Paul, Melody and posse pal Vicki all sent emails today.

I just can't get anything to load and seems the power source on my laptop is having problems.  I will try again later, but it doesn't look promising.

@#$%*^&^*)@#&(&)%)(%!*&  <------- just an idea of my frustration!

1 comment:

b said...

I guess, I REALLY MISS THE BLOG LADY!!!!!!!

BUT....I keep checking ARE YOU THERE MISSY????

NOPE!

Guess Im having with drawls....nothing to look forward to each night.

HOPE THE PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED SOON....I MISS YOU BLOG LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!