Saturday, November 30, 2019

November 29, 2019 (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Took a break from Aunty duties and walked down to check the beach. I was still on the path when I saw 2 bumps, yup 2 seals right on our door step.
The first one made me smile from ear to ear, I knew it was him from at first look. His scars gave him away in a blink. "My" boy is back after 7 months MIA
That's RK36 Kauai Kolohe for most of you.
 His last visit here in front was 2 days before RN58 Luana gave birth. He showed up with RG40 Holokai and pestered Luana.  He was seen in Kauai a couple of times, then he went MIA. Speaking with Marilyn today she mentioned that she thought she saw him on RI sometime in October.
The other seal was RW02 PVKauai. By the wallows and the trails up and down the beach from our Naupaka line they may have overnighted.
More tomorrow🌺

No comments: