Friday, November 1, 2019

November 1, 2019 (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

This is yesterday's report 2019-10-31

When I went down for an early stroll on the beach I saw possible 2 seal bump down at CE. I headed down there and was surprised by 3 seals
First one was R303 BG  the other 2 seemed (because of the angle a big seal and a small one. The big one I could see from far that it was RN58 Luana the other one turned out to be RW02 PVKauai
During the day I got several calls from posses telling me they were there

When I came home in the late afternoon I went down with Kimo & little Ka'ala while all others went Trick or Treating. We had noticed there was a seal down near the bunker it was our molting RR70 RIP at about 70%.
Kimo had walked down to Birth Beach with Ka'ala so I went on to check the other seals. The morning trio were still there, they had moved around and unfortunately some human foot prints a little to close. Some were under "Luana", it proves that human walk there before she relocated.
Sunset from there was gorgeous.
I went back to meet my boys, go up, shower, dinner and watch Cat in The Hat for the #### time and sign along with Bob The Train - sorry didn't get to do reports....  More later ðŸŒº

No comments: