Sunday, May 12, 2019

May 12, 2019 (part 2 ) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

As previous days as was down at dawn to check on RN58 "Luana" & PO2 D5 . Then several times during the day I did the back and forth.
When I went down mid afternoon I was told that a male seal had come by. His presence disrupted the peace, "Luana" let him know he wasn't welcome so he took off and hauled out on the next beach.
I went over to ID him and found RWR02 "PVKauai" he tossed and turned and may have settle for the night.

Tomorrow is another big day with many adventures scheduled ๐ŸŒบ
nt. the video was taken from far, sitting on the sand against a rock with the camera on my knees to stop the shaking because of the zoom.   Mum & pup have good conversations !  technical difficulties on the video.... sorry will try again tomorrow.   

 RW02 PvKauai

No comments: