Saturday, April 24, 2021

04/24/2021 (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update from Friday 4/23

 

My day started with RG28 Lefty overnighted down the beach. 

Next I found RL98 Lina where RL74 Kami, RO40 Ka'ena and RW02 PVKauai had been hauling out last week.
RW02 PVKauai swam into a pool and settled down. As he turned around I noticed that what had looked like pool guck on his chest last time I saw him is actually a small tear. 
Next RO40 Ka'ena was hauled out on some reefs but ended up being washed off by the high tide and swell. He swam around for a while than I gave up following him.
R3CX Nalu was here again, he did move from where he had spent 2 days .
On my way out of the NAR a BFAL flew over me and we made it to the gate together before he flew back to the point.
More tomorrow - Be Safe 🌺😷


No comments: