Tuesday, August 24, 2021

08/24/2021 (part 2) Tuesday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

It was a pleasant morning in the park. Weather was slightly overcast with a couple of puddles here and there left from the storm.

Team T&D's chick is doing great. It was a little wet and very alert. I heard the whistle and looked around, a Curlew flew over me and landed on a boulder. Nice to have them back.
I got to document R330 Squinty and RO40 Ka'ena, then RL74 Kami. She still has her Ulua hook and the new CC bite on her neck is completely dry. on her new coat it looks like a little black spot.
RH76 Kala is at 50% of her molt. And last I spotted a freshly hauled out RL98 Lina.
Saw several Mr Coconuts today, didn't have my mesh bag to bring them out, they'll do great heads for our palm tree warriors.
Mote soon - Be Safe ðŸŒºðŸ˜·

No comments: