Saturday, August 21, 2021

08/21/2021 (part 2) Saturday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

I was about to step out for the second time and a very welcome downpour happened.

It was a fast one and everything dried at the speed of light, but it helped keep the dust down.
Halfway I sighted my first seal. RG40 Holokai is still hanging around with us. Next was RL74 Kami in her beautiful new coat, she spent the day sleeping and recovering from her first catastrophic molt.
Later I saw a swimming head, follow him till he came to a tide pool and straight away I IDed RO40 Ka'ena. On his way out of the tide pool he bumped into RW02 PVKauai. They exchange a couple of words, and both left.
RH76 Kala is going thru her molt 20%, she's a brave girl hanged around with adoring fans (and some not so cool ones).
R330 Squinty did a swim by the point and left.
Later I saw my last seal of the day RL98 Lina. She's possibly next to molt.
Team's T&D little Shearwater chick is doing great and growing fast
More soon - Be Safe ðŸŒºðŸ˜·

No comments: