Sunday, January 20, 2019

January 20, 2019 Monk Seal (part 2)

When people doubt about distance we are when taking photos. I don't have a gigantic camera... This morning I took a photo from our beach access of Army Beach Pt. in the back you can even see the fields up where the wind farms are.

Got 2 calls from fishermen posses while I was out doing the newspaper run
  • 1st about a seal hauling out at Army Beach. I stopped by and met a volunteer there and introduced myself. She didn't know who the seal was so I showed her since I had IDed her on my first look. R016 "Right Spot" by her NB on right side and the big new scar on her chest.
  • 2nd one was about a seal hauling out @ Main Pool KPt for the delight of dozens of visitors. I briefed him on what to say then I informed the Hotline
Day "off" around here but seals don't go by calendars

 

No comments: