Saturday, November 6, 2021

11/06/2021 Saturday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 Today I went out solo.

On my second check of the beaches, I found a freshly hauled out KG54 Huaka'i, she spent the day there. Further down the same beach R330 Squinty had also hauled out.
RL98 Lina overnighted on a sandy beach. I arrived on time to get a group of 12 people doing selfies with her. Hours later when I checked on her again she was still there sleeping away
RW02 PVKauai showed up after being MIA for a couple of days and was also part of some selfie sessions.
RO40 Ka'ena has a beach for himself, I went down wind to document him and wowwwww you could smell him from miles away.
I went up to see our 1st Laysan Albatross of the season and he was still resting in the same place. No other LAAL was seen today.
More soon ðŸŒº

No comments: