Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23, 2020 Blog Annoucement

Aloha good people,

As of 4:30 this afternoon the Island of Oahu is under orders to stay at home. I will not go into detail as to what is allowed and not allowed, you can reference it on the web.  We are facing very unusual circumstances, and personally above and beyond everything I pray we get through these difficult times here in the Islands and through out the world.

It is important we all do our part, so I will ask people to take care of themselves and their families.

Chances are there will be little to no seal reports coming into the blog. I would like to propose to our followers some feed back or maybe have a little fun, since we have time on our hands.
You can email me at  dabella50@gmail.com .

How about we start with WHO's your favorite seal?  AND why?

I appreciate all of your ongoing support and I will do my best to update any information as it comes in, but in the meantime let's have some fun.


No comments: