Saturday, March 28, 2020

03/38/2020 Stay At Home (5) Saturday Monk Seal Dailies

Okay we're only at Day 5, and I am sure many of you like me are feeling a little stir crazy. But we are doing this to protect our fragile Island and residents of a massive outbreak.  
I went out for groceries today, actually the cat needed food, which usually dictates my run to the grocer.  I was surprised to see so many people out and about, but what I did notice NO ONE was staying in place. People were out doing their business and moving on. There were people running and lots of dog walkers but everyone was on the move keeping their distance. 


Aside from worrying about social distancing the Island of Kauai and Oahu have been under flash flood watch. Kauai got hit last evening, and I hope all our friends are safe.  These are trying times.

For today I'm just going to post photos of our beloved seals taken here and there.  I hope it brings some smiles.



This is not social distancing. Someone needs to talk to these boys
 Ka'ale RH32
 Kalani RN14
Ka'ena
 Kawena
 RL20 Kalua

No comments: