Monday, March 30, 2020

03/30/2020 Stay At Home (7) Monday Monk Seal Dailies

Well I don't know about you, but some photos of seals will make me feel better.  Also I want to mention over the weekend I spotted a couple of photos of seal at MCBH, actually at one point there were two.  I called my sources, but no one could get a positive ID.  
Based on the description on the post the person thinks the larger seal is a female and going to have a baby any day.  My "guess" and conversations with my sources it's most likely KC (PK28) hanging out, and yes she may be pregnant, she would not be due until summer.   Just in case anyone is on base pass it on.

ka'ale RH32
 wow!  he be fat
 Kekoa
 Kekoa RK72 & RW02 PvKauai
 R407  Kawika  Adult Male first seen on Kauai
 Lefty RG28 
 Ka'ale awake looking for trouble
 PvKauai Look out here he comes

No comments: