Thursday, June 23, 2022

06/23/2022 (cont) Tribute to Benny RE74 from Posse Pal Vicki

 I got an email from posse pal Vicki. Vicki doesn't get out on the beaches as much anymore. She sent me a photo of our beloved mentor DB with Benny. It is my thoughts that DB is there to greet all our beloved seals.  It's a great photo of DB and a rare one, where he didn't have his hat on.  What I will say about the photo, is that DB is close to Benny. But based on Benny's shaved stomach this is probably after on of his surgeries and DB was doing his check to report to NOAA how the the healing process was going.




1 comment:

vicki said...

I think dedicated DB was "off-duty"(home) already when I contacted him, thus no hat 😄. He was never too close to da Benny - just camera trick or the angle is all. Thank you!