Wednesday, April 29, 2020

04/29/20 Stay At Home (37) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Started my seal with RL42 Leia & PO4 D7 the spent quite sometime near the waterline. On my last check at sunset they were moving up to mid beach to send the night.
On my way out to the point I check several favorite haul outs but all were clear.
RO40 Ka’ena was in BG’s Pool laying on his side on my way out hours later he was still there
RN04 Kainoa was again at the end of the Runway. The scar across his right eye makes it easy to ID him from far.
RL74 Kami was also in the same spot she has been for several days
R3CX was art the entrance of the Main Pool – same spot as yesterday.
On my way back I checked on all of them. When I got to M&P site I had a surprise to find R330 Squinty hauled out not to far from them. There was no interaction and they were all sleeping. On my sunset check Squinty was no longer there
More tomorrow


No comments: