Friday, April 3, 2020

04/03/2020 Friday Stay-At-Home (11) Monk Seal Dailies

Aloha Good People
I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. As difficult as this has all been and believe me I have some periods during the day where I am overwhelmed, BUT someone reminded me this morning that each day just remember three things you are grateful for.  Just a simple exercise can make all the difference. Today I was grateful that all my loved ones continue to be healthy,  that I have food and shelter, and most of all I have some AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, people  in my life that I love and adore. 

Oh did I mention I am grateful for being involved with these Hawaiian monk seals, they have given me so much for last 12 years.


R3CX Nalu is back
 Oh look is Kaaaaatie  K80 
K80 wondering What's Going On?
Ka'ale RH32
Kawena RH32
 Kekoa RK72
 Kekoa & Kawena 
Kalani RN14

No comments: