Thursday, April 30, 2020

04/30/2020 Stay-At-Home (38) Monk Seal Dailies

Aloha Good People

I hope you are all well and safe.  Can you believe April is over?  Wasn't that fun?  Certainly interesting how life has changed in such a short time. 

I will say in spite of our "normal" changing, our beloved monk seals have continued to do what they do best. As you have seen in Lesley's Ka'ena update we have another pup which is PO4... yes we have four pups on Oahu so far.  I have known about PO2 for a bit and held back from posting anything just to keep her under the radar. Even with the parks, and beaches closed there are still people out there who will take advantage and get too close. I know there are folks watching over them. But they can't be there for the normal shifts when we aren't in lock down.
Stay tuned, I PROMISE as soon as I can I'll fill in some of the blanks.

In the meantime the beautiful Kawena was spotted today.  And word is K80 was out and about looking her adorable self.

 K80  KAAAAATIE

No comments: