Wednesday, September 30, 2020

09/30/2020 (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 For the last couple of days I've had RN58 Luana, RG40 Holokai and R330 Squinty at Lyman's. 

Sunday the 2 boys spent the day side by side
Monday Luana joined the boys for the day
Tuesday Squinty spent the day alone
This morning RN58 Luana was back and R330 Squinty was further down the beach. His molt is @ 40%
At the point RL74 Kami overnighted at Back Beach and while I was there made her way down to the waterline
RO40 Ka'ena was on the central island reef of Main Pool being washed by the waves coming in from the big swell.
When I was heading back, I stopped to watch a private show performed by John-John Florence and friends, they make surfing look so easy.
Little RL98 Lina hauled out at 10Minutes Beach while I was at the point. Still not shedding/molt showing.  More tomorrow - Be Safe 🌺😷

No comments: