Sunday, January 1, 2012

12-31-11 DB Dailies and More


As if awakening this morning knowing that you are a decrepit 69 year old isn't bad enough, I also found that I got a computer virus for my birthday ! Tanx Eh !! WELL..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DB!
So, I'm working on Marilyn's computer, and hoping that my guru, John Johnson can come up with yet another miracle to get me outta' this mess ( virus , not age). DB where you picking up all these viruses? You need some heavy duty virus protection.
I keep today's report at minimum. Please check da' blog in the morning for Team Billands shots.

Much to my surprise I found Kaiwi (RK96) waiting for me at 0649 this morning, with that all too familiar butt stickin' outta' the Naupaka at Crappy Cove. Assuming that the Charles map was accurate she is newly returned from her west of the Reef Runway adventure. She has remained all day, moving down to the water front rocks at midday to cool off. Thank you to Marilyn, Z&P, Gayle, Kathy & Candace for the help.

Because Kaiwi took priority I didn't spend much time on Rabbit Island observations. I found Buster (RV08) up in the vegetation behind Seal Rock Inlet at 0818. His D#7 molt is 10%.

Team Billand checked in at 0723 with the report of Kermit (R012) fronting #1708 , White Plains.

At 1412 they reported that they were on their way to Paradise Cove for an animal, reportedly there for 2 hrs already. When the arrived at 1447 the U/F was out on the rocks. Witnesses said that she had been on the beach earlier, but a man poured water on her and she postured at him, and then hurriedly moved to the off shore rocks . At 1700 the Billands reported that it was Irma (R010)

At 1746 Team Billand called to report they were responding to an animal at Makaha. At 1808 they confirmed the Benny (RE74) ID.

Happy New Year Gang !

Kaiwi 
 
 Thank you Zeenie for the great shots! 
 Love this shot of her
 

No comments: