Sunday, January 8, 2012

1-8-2012 Kaiwi @ Crappy Cove

Kaiwi showed up at Crappy Cove and there was a mini party. I got a call from Barb this morning, I agreed to meet her to deliver some calendars. We decided on Crappy Cove.... what a treat.... I got to see Team Billand, Mr. and Mrs. Whisperer, June and Gayle.... and of course the baby girl Kaiwi. She looks great, a little slimmer than the last time I saw her a month ago... and her belly is a little green, but still sweet as ever!
Enjoy the pics!

Pics from Team Billand.... looks like her flipper is motioning come here.
 Sun in her eyes?
 a little twist and turn... 
 Pic from Mrs. Whisperer - snooze mode in the naupaka
 Pics from Auntie June... great shot of the flip flan fan tail!
 Now it really looks like she is motioning... come here!
 I'm so happy I could just SQUEEZE you
 Going to hang out on the rocks for a while.

2 comments:

Diga said...

Cute Kaiwi shots! She looks like she's trying to learn the shaka. Truely a Hawaiian seal.

Diane

kelly girl said...

Best pictures ever! I'm shopping for a new camera. What brand camera, size etc.?