Thursday, January 12, 2012

1-12-2012 DB's Dailies:Kaiwi&Kermit@SB, Irma@MB, Kermit@IR,Buster,Duke&Nani@RI.

At 0700 I found Kermit (R012) waiting for me at Crappy Cove. I got him cordoned off and he remained until 1427. I would get a calls from Dana and Terry at 1730 advising of an animal at the traffic light at Irma's. It was Kermit.....again . I picked up the rope at 1900, and left the signs. Kermit remains.

At 0733 I found Irma (R010) at the right side of Makapuu Beach. I cordoned her off and she remained until 1600. Thank you June and Lauren for the departure report.
The Rabbit Island cast for today was Buster (RV08), Duke (RA12) and Nani (RK60). Buster's D#19 molt was 95%.

Team Billand called at 0720 with the report of T15M (Sharkbite) fronting #1708, White Plains.

The Billands would report M&M (R020) at Tracks at 1514.

The next found Benny (RE74) at Lagoon #4, KoOlina at 1604.
The Billand's photos will be late. Check the blog in the morning for their shots.

Dana called about an animal in the trough at Magic Island at 1140. She would confirm the Rocky (RH58) ID at 1424. Rocky would depart at 1815.

DB- you forgot to mention Kaiwi... you must have been in a hurry... I thought it was exciting to have Irma, Kaiwi and Kermit all so close together.... and I KNOW it's wishful thinking on my part... but if Kermit was Daddy, well you would have had the whole dam family together (close by) today. This is the kind of thing the Kermit-Irma fan club live for.... 

Kermit almost done with his molt

 I think he's happy with his new coat, almost looks like a young'en
 Now this is a face that I love.... 
 Kermit and his best buddy... the seal whisperer
 Just a little more to go Kermit and you'll be done with your molt
 Don't you just want to go over and scratch that off him... 
 Buster
 Duke and Nani... (nani she's home again!!!)
 Irma... resting while her kid and boyfriend are up the road!
 AND here she is the baby!!!  look at how sweet 
 oh she's cute and knows it

1 comment:

Kellie Hickson said...

I didn't take the kids to our fav spot at Crappy Cove because of the roped area. Glad she was back though :)