Friday, January 20, 2012

1-20-2012 DB's Dailies: Duke@RI, Kermit&Irma@DH, Kaiwi@ Off ShoreAla Moana/Waikiki, M&M@WP, Rocky@IRQ

Though I was out and on it by 0615, it would be 0911 before I actually encountered a critter. My lone find of the day was Duke (RA12) who had Rabbit Island all to himself again today. His ventral wound continues to heal nicely, and is now just a small black spot on this juvenile "french vanilla" belly.

Two really neat pieces of information came my way before I even got to Rabbit Island. I had called Dera , begging for Kaiwi transmitter news, and once again Dera came through. As you will see by the attached maps, Kaiwi (RK96) was in the Ala Moana/Waikiki area as th....... DB got cut off....
Okay, lets try this again. My dailies seem to have had a problem on round #1, stopping in the second paragraph.

I found Duke on Rabbit Island at 0911. He would remain all day.
I spoke with Dera this morning and she provided a map with Kaiwi's travels to town, apparently going as far as Keehi Lagoon, and then moving back east to Point Panic and Waikiki.
Colleen called at 0846 with the report of Kermit at the "graffitti bunker". Dera did a DH check after dark, and added Irma to the DH cast, at the showers.
Team Billand found M&M fronting #1708 at White Plains. Sean did an N23 right side bleach on her at mid day.
Clay Gates reported Rocky at Iroquois Point at 1215.

 Kaiwi all the way over to ala moana.... wonder if she'll make it to reef runway 
 Kermit @ Diamond Head
 Irma @ Diamond Head
 Beautiful sunset
 M+M @ White Plains... 
 Sleeping peacefully
 N23 on M+M - nice work, lets hope it takes
 looks good from here
 Rocky @ Iroquois
 

No comments: