Sunday, January 1, 2012

1-1-2012 Happy New Year

(drawing by a Kailua school kid in 2010)
Aloha Good People! Just want to take the opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope 2012 brings us all much happiness, health and prosperity... and mostly a healthy year for our beloved monk seals.


New years day is known to be the beginning for many.... well for me... January 1st 2008 was the day I met Chester, who changed my life. It was from day 1, I knew I had to do something and here I am four years later still plugging along.  What I am most grateful for is all of the people like you, who are stepping up and doing something to help this endangered species. I love being out and about hearing people talking about monk seals more now than they ever have.... unfortunately we have been faced with some difficult sad news, but that just makes it all the more important we are out there.  
Thank you all of you for all you do and I look forward to a great 2012.  
~da blog lady~
p.s. Happy Birthday to the seal whisperer!!!

1 comment:

websitem11in said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.