Monday, January 16, 2012

1-16-2012 DB's Dailies: Kermit @ IR , Duke&Buster@RI, M&M@WP, RI37@Haleiwa, RO28@Koolina, Rocky@IRQ, T15M@WP

When I arrived at Irma's at 0610 I found the area within the signs empty. I wanted soooo much to believe that Kermit had come to his senses and had left the world of the 4WD trails, but I just couldn't ignore that likely looking rock 150 ft down the beach to the west. I picked up the signs and went down the beach to check. Sure enough it was Kermit (R012). I redid the cordon, and the boy has remained all day (D#5), of his Irma's stay. His D#14 molt remains 99.9%. He has some junk on his hind flippers, but that is about it. The boy was still there, high and dry, when I picked up the rope at 1900.
When I got to Makai Pier at 0900 I found Duke (RA12) and Buster (RV08) together at Rocky Right Beach, on Rabbit Island. Duke's ventral wound is healing and has now taken on the classic look of a CC scar.

At 0845 Team Billand checked in with the report of M&M (R020) at tower #2 at White Plains. The Billands reported that M&M departed at 1743.

At 0846 Dana called with the report of RI37 at Kaiaka Beach in Haleiwa. Posse member Kelly Girl called to advise that RI37 had departed at 0915.

At 1019 the Billands reported Pohaku (RO28) at Secret Beach, Koolina. Dana reported that RO28 had departed at 1745.  Team Billand called again at 1315 to advise that posse member Clay Gates had reported Rocky (RH58) at IRQ.  Team Billand reported T15M fronting 1707 at 1743


 Kermit at Irmas
 Rocky @ Iroquois with Uncle Clay
 RI37in Haleiwa
 Aunty Kelly carefully watchef over her
 M+M @ White Plains
 She's looking healthy... getting ready for a springtime pup ? maybe
 Sharkbite @ white plains with Team Billand
 RO28 Pohaku - such a pretty girl 

No comments: