Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1-4-2012 Another loss for the Hawaiian Monk Seals

http://www.kitv.com/news/30135888/detail.html#comment

As many of you have already heard.... we lost another monk seal today on Kauai, cause of death is suspicious.
I honestly don't have any words to express the outrage.   I know the authorities are taking this very serious and doing everything they can to get to the bottom of this, and I respect this.


So I am posting the link to the news as I have always done in the past. Also I added a new feature to the blog on the side ------> an automatic update of monk seals in the news.  This will save time and you can have access to the news as it happens.


Unfortunately I wasn't able to change the color of the actual news source... I don't know why its soooo light, but I do plan on giving the blog a face-lift sometime in the future.  ~da blog lady~

2 comments:

kelly girl said...

At a loss for words besides...Why? Why? Why? How could these people do this to such a precious endangered creature.

Donna said...

I teeter between having a loss of words, to having many words that are better off left unsaid.

Simply put outrage!
Sometimes I hate my species.