Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1-4-2012 OOPs I Forgot

We have some new posse members looking after RI37. Azlina, Raymond and Anthony have been graced with RI37's presence for a couple of days.... They have been sooo wonderful about looking after her... and now that Kelly Girl has equipped them with some signs, they are making it official.  
I would like to take this opportunity to thank them and welcome them to our monk seal mania family. ~da blog lady~  p.s. I forgot to include these pics with DBs Dailies, so I decided to give a shout out to our new posse members.
 I LOVE this...  You have to believe someone will pay attention to at least ONE of these signs!

1 comment:

kellyinparadise said...

RI37 plopped her self right at the bottom of there stairs to the beach! Thank goodness I left signs! We wouldn't want anybody stepping on her, lol.