Friday, January 6, 2012

1-6-2012 DBs Dailies: Irma@KBP, Kolohe,RM38,Buster&U/M@RI, Kermit,M&M@EB, Rocky@IRQ, La'akea@TB, RO28@Elec.Bch, R2aw@Tracks, RI37@Laie


I was on the road at 0615 but was batting zero until a Dana call at 0856 advising of an animal Kaupo Beach Park. When I arrived at 0902 I found Irma (R010) snoozin' on the beach, near the surf spot. I cordoned her off and she has remained all day. She departed at 1831 of her own volition.

On my 0922 look at Rabbit Island I found Kolohe (RW22), RM38 and what must be carried as an U/M (though I'm dang sure it's "probably" Duke. ), all in a group at Seal Rock Inlet. They remained all day. The unknown just never gave me anything to go on, except a juvenile male belly.
At 1148 I found Buster (RV08) newly hauled out fronting 1BS on RI. His D#13 molt is 60%.

At 0715 posse member Colin Perry reported 2 animals in Ewa Beach, and put up signs. One was fronting Ewa Beach Park, and the other near access #185C. Team Billand responded and confirmed the ID for each. Kermit (R02) was the Beach Park animal, and M&M (R020) was the 185C critter.

Team Billand advised at 0744 that posse member Clay Gates had called them with the report of an animal at Iroquois Point. The Billands confirmed the Rocky (RH58) ID at 0850.

Dana called at 1215 with a report of N31 (La'akea/ RK82) having been seen at Turtle Bay.

Team Billand called at 1225 with the report of Pohaku (R028) at Electric Beach

At 1245 they found R2AW at Tracks.

I did not note the time by Dana called to advise that volunteer Azlina Hurun had reported Bessie (RI37) in Laie. Confirming photos have been received.


Irma @ Kaupo Beach Park
 Irma did ya stop off to see your kid?
 Kermit @ Ewa Beach
 Wouldn't it be nice to shed a layer and have a brand new skin all shiny, new and unwrinkled?  just saying
 M+M looking pretty.....@ Ewa Beach
 Rocky @ Iroquois Point
 2AW @ Tracks
 RI37 @ Laie, hanging out with her new friends
 RO28 @ Electric Beach

No comments: