Thursday, June 29, 2023

June 29,2023 Wednesday's Dailies LATE!

Aloha All - For the first time in 15 years I actually forgot to do the blog. I did go out last evening and got home a little later than usual. I mostly concentrated on keeping the dogs quiet and not waking my 88 y.o. mother.  It wasn't until this morning that I realized I didn't update.  Sorry for the delay.

Team R&B went out and didn't see any seals even though they made their best effort. They did see dolphins and a goat on the cliff side.   
I would like to take this opportunity to wish them a HAPPY 54th Anniversary.  

Marilyn viewed Rabbit Island from 1:515 to 3:05 and there were three seals on island on Wednesday.

On LPB was Weaner A: weaner size, shape and coloration. She never got a good look at belly or rear flippers.

On the 1BS side of LPB was Weaner B: weaner size, shape and coloration, very light female belly and two red tags.

Mostly hidden behind waterfront rocks out on RRB was a seal that she labeled as an Unknown Unknown. Most likely subadult to adult size, brownish coat and unsure about sex or tags.

Goat on cliffside
dolphins
Rabbit Island

No comments: