Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 10/21/09

Irma began my day when I found her waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach,at 0612. I checked her throughout the day, but on my 1445 check, she was gone. Just a few minutes later I found her just hauling out at 1554 to the cove at the back entrance to SB. I cordoned her off again, and will recheck her at dusk.
At 0839 as I was coming down the hill from Blowhole to Sandy Beach I found Benny and Right Spot just hauling out to center stage, right in the middle of Sandy Beach. I got them cordoned off, and kept track of them all day. They were still there at end of day. I'll return again at dusk.

The Rabbit Island cast would consist of Mojo (100% molted on D#9), and M&M at the left end of the beach, and RIP at the right end. At 1324 little Mikala would haul out at the left end , fronting 1BS. RIP would later move down to join her. I last saw Mikala on 10-17-09.

Colleen Heyer called at 1158 to report that Rocky had finally come to her senses and returned to Diamond Head. Welcome Home Rocky !!!

Apparently, Walter Ritte and associates came over from Molokai, to stage a media event at the Aquarium regarding KP2.

No comments: