Monday, October 12, 2009

DB Post Monday 10/12/09

Friday, 10-9-09 was D#42 for Right Spot and her Kalaupapa pup, so I was kinda' lookin' for her. This morning at 0620 I found her waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach. She is skin and bones, as you would expect. She has remained at Sandy Beach all day.

The Rabbit Island cast would prove to be Buster and Mojo at 3BS, Mikala, left of 1BS, and Duke right of 1BS. I would find a 100% molted , RIP at the far right end of the beach, and when I relocated to Makapuu Overview, I discovered that Kolohe was there with him.

Once again, Team Billand had a busy little day. They reported Irma at Tracks (Kahe Power Plant) at 0925, and then found Kermit to the right of the Nimitz jetty at 1012. Kermit would ultimately haul out between the 2 bunkers to the right of Nimitz jetty.

At 1259 I got a call from White Plains lifeguard , Bryan reporting an animal swimming the beach front at WP, but it was unable to haul out because of the horde of humanity following down the beach. The Billands responded and ultimately found that the mystery guest was none other than Benny ! He would finally haul out to Kermit's Reef, right of Nimitz jetty at 1418.

I called it a day at 1900. Right Spot showed no interest in leaving so I picked up the rope and left the signs.
Buster & Mojo
Duke
Mikala
RIP & Kolohe

No comments: