Sunday, October 25, 2009

DB Post Sunday 10/25/09

I was on the road at 0554, stopping first at Sandy Beach to check for Irma. She was not there so I picked up last night's signs and continued on.

The Irma mystery was solved when my wife and I got to Spitting Cave at 0800. There we found Irma to the right of the big rock, doing 7-8 minute dives.

When I got to Makai Pier for the day I found Mikala by herself at the far left end of the beach, where she would remain all day. Ranging from 70 to 110 ft right of 3BS I would find a gang of 4. They would prove to be Buster, sister Sadie, Mojo and brother RIP. They would remain near the water line all day, with no observed interactions.

On a pan at 1056 I found that M&M had hauled out well to the right of the gang. She too would remain there the rest of the day.

Colleen Heyer checked in at 0858 to report that Rocky was on the Black Point side of Diamond Head. On her 1215 check, Rocky had departed.

Team Billand called at 0921 to report Kermit at White Plains.
Buster, Sadie, Mojo & Rip
Irma
M&M
Mikala
Rocky

No comments: