Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 10/14

From 0600 until 0900 the only animals found were RIP and Mojo, close together at the right end of the beach on Rabbit Island. Mojo's D#2 molt is 2%.

I did multiple checks of the Sandy Beach and surrounding areas, looking for Right Spot, and found nobody. I had a plumber date somewhere between 0900 and 0930, so I was at home waiting....and waiting...and waiting. Apparently 0900 to 0930 in Plumberese translates to 1130 !!!! I was sweating blood , hoping that Right Spot wasn't waiting for me somewhere amongst the hordes. Fortunately, she was MIA today.

I finally got back to MP at 1206 and found that the Weaners, Mikala and Duke were close together at 1BS. I'd last seen Duke last on 10-12-09, so it was good to see him back home. They would remain there all day.

Team Billand reported Irma at cottage #1708, at 0617. All six of their signs and rope had been stolen overnight, but they put out more, and continued on.

They reported Kermit on the right side of Nimitz jetty at 0659. Barbara called at 1646 to say that Kermit was still there, but that somebody had stolen the 3 signs they'd left there. In way to many cases our fellow man leaves a VERY great deal to be desired !!!!
RIP & Mojo
Mikala & Duke
Mojo - molt day 2
Irma looking all Purdy!
Kermit

1 comment:

Becky Gray said...

Beautiful, beautiful picture of Kermit!