Sunday, October 4, 2009

DB Post Saturday 10/3

It was a long and stressful day for several today. I did nothing but watch and I'm plum tuckered out ! I'll be brief.

The Rabbit Island cast for today included RIP, Sadie, Kolohe and Mikala. Mikala is the highlight of my day. A crew went to Rabbit Island in the afternoon and removed Mikala's lure. It would have been much easier had not a bad guy in a yellow kayak decide to land right were all the critters were located, running all but RIP off the beach. DOCARE was called, of course, but there was no response. Fortunately, everyone hauled out again and the rescue operation went smoothly. Thank you from the bottom of my little, bald heart to Tracy, David, Rafe & Chad .

The White Plains mob had just as stressful a day with tons of people and, of course, Irma and Kermit.

Colleen responded to Makalei Beach Park in the afternoon where Rocky was in residence.
Rocky

No comments: