Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DB Post Tuesday 10/27/09

I didn't see a critter until I got to Spitting Cave at 0717. There I found Buster doing consistent 7 minute dives.

When I got back to Makai Research Pier at 0925 I found Mikala, at the far left end of the beach on Rabbit Island. She would remain there by herself for the rest of the day.

On a pan at 1045 I found a newly hauled out M&M at the right end of the beach. She too would remain there all day.

Team Billand called at 0935 with the report of 2AW at Maili Point, and again ats 1007 to report Kermit, once again, at White Plains.






I hit the send key for da' dailies and then realized I'd forgotten to add the small fact that Irma showed up on "the other" side of the White Plains fence as the place was closing. Team Billand managed to snap a few before having to leave. It looks like Irma's Sandy Beach and Diamond Head vacation has ended

No comments: