Friday, October 9, 2009

HMSRTO Seal Count Announcement

Aloha Good People
In case you missed it on KGMB 9 here's the link of my interview with Brooks Baehr... Thank you Brooks for bringing this story back to dear Chester... who I personally will be forever grateful. I caught the footage on the 10:00 news and noticed they used some footage from DB too... felt good to be in both their company.

But more exciting is the recognition of our group! I spent a good 15 - 20 minutes talking with Brooks and much of the interview didn't make it onto the air... I talked about all the great work we been doing as well as what we are looking to do.. I see great things coming our way.


THANK YOU to all the volunteers that make this happen ANY and EVERY day. Bless your hearts! ~donna~


http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/21864/40/

1 comment:

Nana Allen said...

Donna you did a wonderful job representing the HMSRTO organization!! I caught both your broadcasts at 6:00pm and 10:00pm, you were TERRIFIC!!!!! Thanks so much for bringing such a positive and encouraging news story about our plight to help the monk seal to the attention of KGMB's viewers!!!! Job well done!!!!
Much thanks to KGMB and Brooks Baehr for doing your interview and sharing it with their many viewers.