Sunday, September 4, 2011

9-3-11 Irma and Ka Iwi Day 23

These first set of pics are from DB on dawn patrol  and then the latter part of the day.
 So good to see the pup using her water wings....
 Irma very cautious with Ka Iwi in the water
 Surfer dudes being totally cool with mom and pup... Thank you guys!
 Having some chow... all that swimming builds up an appetite
 Ka'Iwi doing the back flipper
 Hanging onto big momma
 Karen Rohter sent a couple of shots in from her shift with Irma & Ka Iwi
 Karen mentioned at one point kid was swept out of tide pool.... and shortly after swept back in with another wave.... all while big momma watched closely
 Lesley captures another beautiful sunrise.... Also want to credit Lesley for all the gorgeous sunrise photos.... It's nice to start DB dailies with one of her shots.
 Look at my belly! 
 Look mom i'm swimming
 and swimming
 Whew I need a nap 
 I look just like my momma... more like a mini me

No comments: