Friday, September 16, 2011

9-16-11 Blog Lady Update

Aloha good people....  First order of business some of you may have noticed when you click on an image it brings up the photo with a series of smaller images in a line... This is a new (BAD) feature added by the blogger folks....  I have read some of the support blogs and people aren't happy with this... I am hoping they will return this "feature" back to the old version of clicking on an image and it enlarged the image and when you were finished looking at it you returned to monksealmania blog.  I will keep you posted of any changes or updates.
In the meantime I was out to sit with Irma and Ka Iwi, which was a snore... the two of them pretty much slept through the entire shift.  I did get to meet Deb Kelly who was visiting camp Irma from the north shore...  I have to say we have picked up some really great volunteers this year..... I hope you all decide to hang in there with us and help out when the seals need us.  ~da blog lady ~ donna

1 comment:

Diga said...

Funny, I actually like the feature. I think it's a pain to have to click on every photo to enlarge it. You can still click on the photos within the story if you want to, just ignore the thumbnail prints at the bottom. Diane