Saturday, September 24, 2011

9-24-11 Day 44 Ka Iwi

Reports in from Camp Irma say that Ka Iwi's first day as a weaner went well. She did a little swimming, sunbathing and rock snuggling.  She is staying close to the "compound"  which for the time is a good thing. I suspect once she is settled in and a team can be put together she will receive her official tag numbers. Also she is suppose to get her own cell tag.... so we can keep track of her.   


Auntie Lesley was out in the early part of the day.... and Auntie June sent some pics of Ka Iwi during the later part of the day.  Enjoy!  

 Where's breakfast? 
 Hmmm I guess I should look around if there's anything  out there
 Good morning my friend
 a little morning hug
 okay... guess i'll go in
 That wasn't too bad...  a little breakfast, not as good as big momma
 Now I need a nap
 Later in the day
 Cooling off in the pool
 Life is good for this weaner
 I'm a big girl now!

No comments: