Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9-20-11 DB Dailies

At 0545 we arrived at AD to find Irma (R010) and Kaiwi in snooze mode, on the beach directly above their favorite tide pool. They would do a morning tide pool session and do a feed and a snooze. They were still snoozin' when I arrived for the 1-4 shift. They did a 1 hour tide pool session from 1330 to 1430, and then once again hauled out for a feed and a snooze.

At 0656 I found Buster (RV08) once again at Spitting Cave, and doing 9 minute dives.  When I got to Makai Pier at 0735 I found my resident U/F still at the left end of the beach. Nearby was Duke (RA12). They would remain all day. When I panned to the right at 0743 I found Ewa Girl (RS00) in the shadows , at the base of the left end of Middle Cliff. When I got back to MP at 0924 she was gone.

Team Billand checked in with a Reef Runway report . They found Kekoa (RK72) returning from a water session at 1115. He hit the beach and went to immediate snooze mode.  Barbara called at 1424 to advise that they had found Benny (RE74) at Maili Point. I "whispered"the news to Irma. I'm pretty sure she gave be a smile and a flipper "shaka".

 Ewa Girl RS00
 RA12 Duke and U/F
 Benny RE74 @ Maili
 Kekoa RE74 @ Reef Runway
 LOOK at that face!!!!!!! Such a handsome boy
 This kid must get quite the workout... cuz when he is in snooze mode... that's it!

No comments: