Sunday, September 4, 2011

9-4-11 Yesterdays' News from Turtle Bay

 Thank you Vera.... when I mentioned yesterday no updates from Turtle bay, I was just commenting on initially it seemed there were more.... perhaps its me and I am just missing seeing the pup. Maybe this week if I can squeeze in some free time, I can come by to visit them...  These pics are spectacular... really showing this pup's personality! Also I just want to say thank you to all the volunteers at turtle bay.... ~da blog lady~

 silly seal
 showing off my belly
 this is my big girl pose
awww i got a cramp in my tail
helloooooo down there

2 comments:

Diga said...

Great photos of La'akea, Vera! So nice to see something different than photos of her and mom arguing. See you Friday! Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you Diane! La'akea spend the evening posing for us, and we enjoyed the peace and harmony. See you soon! Vera

Donna, no worries, we know you are excited to receive the updates. We'll promise to send them out as fast as possible. Saturdays are a bit challenging, we don't get home until 8:30 pm, and then the picture sorting starts.
Your should come visit TB!