Monday, July 5, 2010

7/5/2010 DB Dailies

Despite earlier checks, it was not until 0838 that I finally found Ewa Girl & Sam at the left end of Rabbit Island (D#41). I would observe 4 feeds and 3 swims today. All activity was at the left end of the island.

At 1013 Sadie hauled out at the right end of the beach. I thought there might be somebody behind her, and sure enough it later turned out to be Duke. They would remain there together all day.

At 1103, Buster hauled out 80 ft left of 1BS. He would remain there until 1313 when he made the mistake of hurriedly entering the water when he spied Mom and pup swimming in front of his location He had barely hit the water when he had a face full of Ewa Girl, and beat flipper outta' there. I did not see him again today.

At 1403 M38 hauled out to join Sadie and Duke. He would remain there the rest of the day.

I've gotten specific reports but, R5AY remained at TB on D#6.

Team Billand called at 0730 with the report of Rocky at Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach.

At 0905 they found Makaiwi (4DF), once again at Oneula Place, Ewa Beach

By far, the highlight of the day was the 1038 call from Barbara reporting KERMIT at Campbell Industrial Park ! He was last seen on 5-29-10 at Wind Sock (by Team Billand...of course). The heck with iCharles, I'm putting my money on iBilland !
M38
Sadie and Duke

No comments: