Saturday, July 24, 2010

7/24/2010 Festa's Flicks

Aloha Good People! 
I am happy to say I was able to make my way to the site and visit the pup this afternoon. This was my first trip back to see him since July 3rd the day I earned my black boot.  Wow The little one has grown quite a bit and sooo feisty.  Good to see R5AY raising such a healthy youngen... Marilyn was there to get some belly shots for DB, this sounds easier said than done... Still hard to call the gender, although I admit I have flip-flopped twice now...  
Also.. I met a wonderful "new potential" volunteer who had a great camera, Becky promised to send me some shots so I am hoping they will tell us about this not so little baby.  Here are some quick flicks I managed to take with my little camera.... not great shots BUT listen to them vocalizing back in forth. There was alot of chatter today.  It did this gimp some good to see the kid. ~donna~

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the footage, that is one cute kid and Mom is terrific. Wish we could visit more often...Appreciate it. And still can not tell of its a male or female huh??? We tried really hard to see the gender...it aint easy.