Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5/27./2010 R5AY and Daughter

We have a girl... how exciting is this? ... NOW, as far as a name, I do think a name was selected and adopted by some of the volunteers... and I apologize, I can't remember what it is. So please anyone who has been up at the site and knows the name (and the meaning) please share. 

In the meantime, this afternoon just when boredom is at its peak and I am too tired to do anything I received a wonderful phone call from Lesley. She shared with me that she was watching the little bugger swimming beyond the reef.... I have to admit Auntie was both proud and scared at the same time.  For me it made me feel really special to get the call..... I hate that I can't be out there helping. But with all the wonderful people looking after them I know they are in good hands, and I am grateful for your sharing.

1 comment:

Diga said...

The name people have been calling her is Malie Ua, which means "calm rain" as it was raining softly when they found her. Although there is nothing calm about this little girl. She's a goer! Not to trample on the seal whisperer's territory but I predict she will be weaned sooner than 7 weeks.