Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8-9-11 Honey Girl and Pup Day 12

Aloha Good People; I spent the afternoon shift with 5AY and the kid.... It was pretty non eventful.... When I arrived to relieve Karen R. the pup had just started nursing and continued on and off for 20 minutes. Then they both went into snooze mode with the kid occasionally rolling into the sand for that "shake and bake" look... DB I really really tried to get a shot of the kids underside to see if there were any bleach marks. But the wiggle worm was either full of sand or just not giving me the right angle.... oh well.  

I had about 15 visitors pass through.... and met some cool people. For the New York couple, hope you had a safe flight home and I will see you next year.  ~da blog lady~
 So full - rolled over and snoozed... and had a mini sneezing fit
 curled up together
 Looking pretty regal!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I also tried to see any white spots. Her underside seemed to have nothing unusual when water washed over her folds of skin, taking away the glinting effect of the sun.