Friday, August 12, 2011

8-12-11 Volunteers Shifts with Irma and PO4

Another great day.... Lesley and DB did the early morning shift, Karen R. did the late morning, I arrived this afternoon and sat through until evening with new/old volunteer Barbara F. ( then Mr. + Mrs. Whisperer came to hang out until the night sky was there, full moon and to make sure Big Momma and kid were safe for the evening.)...  So good people enjoy these pictures from the day....
P.S.  I know there are lots of pictures, but everyone should feel free to submit their photos.... I am sure our readers do not get bored with pup photos.... you send them I post em.
am shift with aunty lesley
 heading for a swim
 mom wait for me
 love you mom, now wake up i'm hungry
 Come on little one... keep up
 DB the seal whisperer
 sunrise
 DB working the perimeter
 Great pic of Mr. and Mrs. Whisperer
 Late morning early afternoon shift - Karen R.
 This kid loves kissing big momma
 Mom and pup did a lot of snoozing
afternoon until early evening shift
 still snoozing
 big momma and peewee
 loving my big momma
 good night auntie!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great shot at the end- a wave no less...Awesome