Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-13-11 Saturday Morning @ Reef Runway

Aloha Good People....
I spent Saturday Morning out at Reef Runway looking for Kekoa.... He was MIA all during my shift. There was evidence he had been on the beach with some wallows that hadn't been washed away... upon taking a closer look I realized he had company while on the beach. There were two sets of wallows one from a larger (adult size and a younger seal).....  While examining the beach area a unidentified unknown was cruising the shoreline. Unfortunately I never got a good shot for identification....  I have to say the sky was beautiful and if I wasn't there at the beach I probably would have missed it. 


OH... BTW... All you volunteers watching over 5AY send some pics in... we want to see how she's doing!


Adult Wallow
 Weaner Wallow 
 Unidentified  Unknown
 Mr. Crappy Crab stayed out in the sun too long
 Blue Skies!

No comments: