Monday, August 15, 2011

8-15-11 PUP Page etal

Aloha everyone.... Well we have a couple of adorable pups and some amazing volunteer photos... I know I never get tired of looking at the pictures and I am going to guess 99% of you agree with me. So please anyone who would like to share your photos with our blog readers please continue to send in those photos.
Tonight we have pictures from North shore and the East Side. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. ~da blog lady~.


Day 4 Irma and Pup shots from DB
little bleach mark on the tip of the tail
 This kid LOVES laying on it's back
Something smells funny
awww Mom your keeling me
 Auntie Lesley with Irma and Pup first shift this morning
peeee-ewwww
 Auntie Diane with Irma and Pup
Day 18 R5AY and pup
Mom and pup are having their words
 

 Wooohoooo action shot
 Ummm little girl mind your manners
 your going straight to bed after dinner
 awww mommmm 

3 comments:

Lesley - Mkt and Events said...

Doing the dawn patrol everyday with DB and first morning shifts has been magic !
The best light for taking photos just at sunrise when it as a pretty glow. Then the glare hits us and the photos look a little blurry or grayish.
Can't forget to mention the drive… 2 mnts !
Thank you to all the volunteers, and the new & old ones for joining us out there.
Aloha, Lesley

Barbara said...

Seems this pup is so defiant of its mom. Looking at these shots, the kid is not liking Mom's rules and chooses to fight Mom all the way. I think the kid is a punk..he. he. Well, same as humans, there are kids that go different paths and break rules. Wow what a strong willed little one. As I said before, seeing the pup in the water with mom barking at it just a few hours after being born, this one is a ruler, THE BOSS, what a witch..but thats good, seals have a tough life and they need to be strong willed to survive in their world.
Great shots!! I can feel the rebel in this little one.

Liz said...

amazing photos.,...wow, what interaction....